- Peer Academic Advising
- Resource Woskshops
- Social Events
- 1 in every 4 students is a transfer student at UC Davis.
- 85% of UC Davis graduates go to to graduate school within five years of graduation.
- Ranked 11th in the Nation among all public universities nationwide, according to U.S. News & World Report.
- Rated 8th in the nation based on contribution to society, based on Washington Monthly.
- Jobs on campus
- Undergraduate Research
- Study Abroad
- Intramural Sports
- Social Events
The first Tuesday night of the Fall quarter (location TBD)
A chance to meet and network with new and current UC Davis tranfer students. Find out everything you want to know about the transfer transition, and what resources are available. Free pizza!!!
Date and Location : During each quarter there will be Transfer specific events(location varies) at intermittent times. These workshops are either academic (which take place during the day), or social events (which take place during the evening).
Previous Transfer Events have covered:
- How to get in Graduate School, Medical School, Law School, or MBA programs
- How to get involved in undergraduate research
- How to get an internship and/or study aborad
- Study Sessions
- Movie night
- Transfer Meet-up
- Transfer BBQ
- Intermural sports such as inner-tube water polo
- How to create better study habits
- Women's Friday Nights Out !
- Football, Basketball and Soccer games
- How to get involved in student government
- Outreach to community colleges
- How to join clubs
Date and Location : September 21, 1:00-3:00 pm
This reception is open to all new students who did not attend Orientation during the summer. This is an oppurtunity to meet other new students , meet with peer advisors to adjust schedules , gain information about campus resources and get involved at UC Davis. Peer advisors and representatives from student services departments will be there to help you get started.
For a list of events throughout the year, search for "Transfer-Reentry-Veterans Students Unite" on Facebook. You must be part of the UC Davis network to join.
Follow us on Twitter to get the newest information about events, social gatherings and more !
Phone: (530) 752-2200
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.